2 Ingredient Pancakes
A healthy alternative to traditional pancakes
Write a review
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- cinnamon (optional)
- In a juicer/blender or with an electric mixer, blend 1 banana and both eggs.
- (If adding cinnamon, do so at this time to your badder.)
- Now simply, cook the badder on a skillet like a regular pancake.
- Add Peanut butter to the mixture for additional protein.
- Almond Butter with Agave or organic honey as opposed to traditional syrup.
Casandra Tressler http://www.casandratressler.com/